Author(s): Wizards RPG Team
Explore the waves above and the fathoms below in these watery adventures for the world's greatest roleplaying game.
"D&D acolytes are everywhere...Tech workers from Silicon Valley to Brooklyn have long-running campaigns, and the showrunners and the novelist behind 'Game of Thrones' have all been Dungeon Masters."--Neima Jahromi, The New Yorker
Ghosts of Saltmarsh brings classic adventures into fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons. This adventure book combines some of the most popular classic adventures from the first edition of Dungeons & Dragons including the classic "U" series, plus some of the best nautical adventures from the history of Dungeon Magazine: Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh, Danger at Dunwater, Salvage Operation, Isle of the Abbey, The Final Enemy, Tammeraut's Fate, The Styes.
* Ghosts of Salt Marsh includes a variety of seafaring adventures, enough to take characters from level 1 to level 12.
* This supplement introduces the port town of Saltmarsh, the perfect starting point for a nautical campaign.
* Each adventure can be played individually, inserted into your ongoing game or combined into a single epic nautical campaign.
* Dungeon Masters will find rules for ships and sea travel, deck plans for various vessels, an appendix with rules for new and classic monsters, and much more.
* Dungeons & Dragons is the world's greatest roleplaying game. Created in 1974, D&D transformed gaming culture by blending traditional fantasy with miniatures and wargaming.